1. Cubism in Color For the first time in 35 years, the US has a solo exhibit for modernist Spanish artist Juan Gris, hosted by the Dallas Museum of Art. More than 40 paintings will be on display until July 25. Bring your student ID for a discount on the $16 ticket.
2. Boho Market – The Boho Market will come to Windsong Ranch on Saturday, March 27, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. You can support small and local businesses with art, jewelry, pastries, candles, pet accessories and more this weekend.
3. Interactive Art – AURORA presents “Antibodies,” an interactive artwork experience by Daniel Iregui. This is a digital sculpture that reacts to movement and tracks the facial expressions of participants. The show reflects on the isolation of video calls and comes with a web version of the artwork, aurora.antibodies.webcam. Experience this in-person installation from March 28 to April 4 for free.
4. Fine Arts Chamber Players – For the 2020–2021 season of free Hallam Family Concerts, there are seven chamber music programs showcasing Dallas’s top musicians. On March 27 at 3 p.m., the free online performance is “Clara’s Influence,” a tribute to musical visionary Clara Schumann who inspired the music of Robert Schumann and Johannes Brahms.
5. Dallas Literacy Festival – Join a free virtual celebration of writing from March 26 to 28. The theme for this year is Turbulence, reflecting upon public health and social movements in the past year.
6. Crawfish & Cornhole – March 27 starting at 2 p.m., the Forum Bar will host an outdoor Crawfish & Cornhole Tournament, with all-you-can-eat crawfish and beer. The cornhole tournament will have over $1,000 in prizes and live music from New Orleans will be performed. Relax and enjoy good food and music this weekend, with tickets starting at $35 at the Forum Bar!