1. Dallas Chamber Music Society –The Dallas Symphony Chamber Players will be performing Tchaikovsky, Golijov and Gill in a hybrid concert with both in-person and livestream attendance from the safety of your home. The concert will be on Nov. 16 at 7:30 p.m. Livestream tickets are $10 and in-person admission is $45. In-person admission sells out quickly, so register today!
2. Art Cultivation –Enjoy a socially distanced night with 10 local performing artists who will present singing, dancing and more. Admission starts at $20 per table of two. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and the show starts at 8 p.m. on Nov. 6.
3. Virtual Ballet and Pilates– Stuck in quarantine and need a good workout? Dallas-based Avant Chamber Ballet will be hosting virtual ballet and pilates classes in group or private sessions Mon. through Sat. Suggested class drop-in donation is $10 to $20. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. NaNoWriMo– If you have been looking for opportunities for creative writing outside of your Lit Trad class, search no more! November is National Novel Writing Month and the UD library will be hosting a creative writing contest. Choose one of the given prompts, or create one of your own, and submit it no later than Nov. 18.
5. Fashion Meets Mask– In need of ideas for how to stay stylish while wearing your mask? From Nov. 5 through 30, the Dallas Galleria will be hosting an exhibition of 50 unique masks created by various visual artists. Admission is free.
6. Holiday at the Arboretum– Get an early start to your Christmas spirit with the Dallas Arboretum’s holiday traditions! Stroll the garden to see beautifully decorated Victorian gazebos that represent the 12 Days of Christmas. Daytime admissions begin Sat., Nov. 7 through Thurs., Dec. 31 starting at $17.