Hello caf-goers, this is Hailey and Anna! Come here to find some crazy creations that you can make from food found in our one and only caf!
Apple Spice Mug Cake
1 tablespoon honey
5 shakes of cinnamon
½ cup of waffle batter
- Smile at Ms. Patty
- Cut a couple of apple slices and dice them up, the smaller the better (a butter knife works great!)
- Put the apples pieces in a mug
- Pour the honey and cinnamon on the apple pieces and stir
- Microwave for 30 seconds to caramelize
- Fill mug halfway with waffle batter and stir
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds
- If it is not done, microwave in 10 seconds intervals until you can stick a fork in it and it comes out clean
- Top with more cinnamon and a drizzle of honey
- Enjoy this fall treat! We’re sure that you will find it a-peel-ing!
Writers Hailey Guth and Anna Wilgenbush collaborated to create this article