Hello caf-goers, this is Hailey Guth and Anna Wilgenbusch! Come here to find some crazy creations that you can make from food found in our one-and-only caf!
DIY Pumpkin Pie
1 small baked sweet potato (available on Thursdays)
1 small dollop of Greek yogurt
Small scoop of pumpkin seeds
5 big shakes of cinnamon
Squirt of honey
- Smile at Ms. Patty
- Grab a bowl and a baked sweet potato
- Unwrap the sweet potato and make a robot out of the tinfoil
- From the yogurt station, add the Greek yogurt and the pumpkin seeds
- From the soup station, dump on the cinnamon (spice, spice, baby)
- From the coffee station, add a squirt of honey
- Mix it on up! Aww yeah… This is going to be pumpkin to talk about.
- For extra pizzazz: chocolate chips, peanut butter, pumpkin seeds, MORE cinnamon
- Enjoy this unbe-leaf-leafable treat. It’s too tasty for your own gourd.