Need any last-minute prank ideas? This list is guaranteed to give you the opportunity to terrorize your friends, family and roommates! Just be careful … you never know when they might get their revenge. (Your roommates know where you sleep, so proceed with caution.)
1. Give your friend a box of Oreos, but switch out the delicious cream filling with toothpaste. His snack (and his trust in you) will be ruined forever, but at least his breath will smell better!
2. Got a friend with a Diet Coke addiction? Break them of the habit by giving them a bottle — but switch out the soda for a Sprite and soy-sauce mixture. It’ll look the same, so it’ll be a nasty surprise.
3. Clean out an empty glue bottle and use it as a water bottle for the day. Keep a straight face and answer in the affirmative when your friends ask if you’re drinking glue.
4. Randomly propose to a girl on the Mall. Warning: Make sure the girl is in on the joke, or you might end up with an accidental fiancée.
5. Go into your roommate’s closet in the middle of the night and steal one of each of her shoes. Just one. Watch the hysteria unfold the next morning as she frantically searches for the missing shoes.
6. Put glitter on the top of a friend’s ceiling fan blades. Stand far away and ask if she could turn it on.
7. Change a friend’s smartphone background to a photo of cracked glass. Watch and wait for the inevitable freak-out.