The following incidents were reported to the Office of Campus Safety between Saturday, Sept. 15 and Friday, Sept. 21.
– Saturday, Sept. 15, 12:54 a.m. – Irving Fire Department (IFD) paramedics transported a student to a local hospital to be treated for possible alcohol poisoning.
– Saturday, Sept. 15, 4:04 p.m. – The Office of Campus Safety received an automatic fire alarm for the Theresa Residence Hall. A Campus Safety Officer responded while the Campus Safety dispatcher called the IFD. It was determined that the alarm was caused by an electric hair-straightener. IFD cleared campus after the alarm was reset.
– Wednesday, Sept. 19, 6:23 p.m. – IFD paramedics were called to campus for an injured student. The student declined transport to a local hospital.
– Friday, Sept. 21, 12:43 a.m. – IFD paramedics were called to campus for a sick student. The student was transported to a local hospital.
– Friday, Sept. 21, 3:23 a.m. – IFD was called to campus for a fire alarm in the Science Building. The source of the alarm could not be determined. The alarm was reset and the fire department cleared campus.
– Friday, Sept. 21, 11:28 p.m. – A student was assaulted by another student. A report was filed with the Irving Police Department.