The following incidents were reported to the Office of Campus Safety between Saturday, Jan. 29, and Friday, Feb. 3.
– Saturday, Jan. 28, 1:38 p.m. – A student reported vandalism to his car.
– Sunday, Jan. 29, 5:16 p.m. – Irving Fire Department paramedics were called to campus for a sick student. The student declined transport to a local hospital.
– Tuesday, Jan. 31, 12:30 p.m. – A student reported being struck in the head by a temporary stop sign on Northgate Drive and Chemsearch Boulevard when it was blown over by high winds.
– Tuesday, Jan. 31, 12:55 p.m. – The Athletics Department reported the theft of a softball pitching machine from the softball field.
– Friday, Feb. 3, 6:09 p.m. – Irving Fire Department paramedics were called to campus for a sick student. The student was transported to a local hospital.