The following incidents were reported to the Office of Campus Safety between Saturday, Oct. 1 and Friday, Oct. 7.
– Saturday, Oct. 1, 12:45 a.m. – Several students failed to leave the Braniff Tower after closing hours for Charity Weekend/Alumni Weekend.
– Sunday, Oct. 2, 1:20 a.m. – A university-owned vehicle was vandalized.
– Sunday, Oct. 2, 3:22 a.m. – Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in the Madonna Residence Hall. The hall was evacuated, and the Irving Fire Department responded to the scene. IFD cleared the campus after it was determined there was no fire.
– Tuesday, Oct. 4, 12:53 a.m. – Several students attempted to gain unauthorized access to a residence hall room.
– Thursday, Oct. 6, 7:18 a.m. – The Office of Student Life adjudicated an offense of public intoxication in a residential area. The offense occurred on Sunday, Sept. 25 at 12:15 a.m.
– Thursday, Oct. 6, 10:54 p.m. – Campus Safety shut down a party at the student apartments involving underage possession of alcohol.
– Friday, Oct. 7, 8 a.m. – The Office of Student Life adjudicated an offense of a minor possessing alcohol in a residential area. The offense occurred on Saturday, Sept. 10 at 1:28 a.m.
– Friday, Oct. 7, 4:31 p.m. – Irving Fire Department paramedics were called to campus for an injured student. The student was transported to a local hospital.