1. Oktoberfest Bier Walk- The Downtown Plano Oktoberfest will provide a fun day filled with beer testing, German folk music, pretzels, brats, potato cakes, sauerkraut and more delicious treats. Get your tickets for $30 on the Plano Oktoberfest Eventbrite and choose a time slot on Oct. 24 from 12 to 7 p.m.
2. On-Campus Ceramics Exhibition – The University of Dallas will be displaying the work of Nate Ditzler and Laura Konecne in a two-person show called “Both of Them, Together” in the Upper Gallery of the Painting/Printmaking Building. Ditzler and Konecne’s art uses ceramics and mixed media to capture overlooked moments of everyday life in a colorful and playful way. Come take a look at their work until November 1.
3. Outdoor Movie Night – The AT&T Performing Arts Center will be hosting a movie night on Friday, Oct. 23 in Strauss Square. Prepare for Halloween with “The Addams Family” at 7:30 p.m. and “It: Chapter One (2017)” at 9:30 p.m. Get your tickets on the AT&T Performing Arts Center website.
4. Art Walk West – Explore Dallas through the 6th Annual Art Walk West on Saturday, Oct. 24, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. This drive-thru and virtual self-guided tour will include live mural painting and gallery visits to celebrate local art. Register on Eventbrite today!
5. Drive-Thru Car Show – St. Andrew’s Methodist Church will be hosting a car show to benefit The Storehouse of Collin County on Sunday, Oct 25. Drive through, make a donation of two bags of non-perishables and $20, and take photos with a variety of cars, new and old. The first 50 participants will win treats including gift cards and t-shirts.
6. Haunted Tall-Tales – Enjoy a series of haunting ghost stories with a view of Dallas from the Reunion Tower as told by ghosts themselves! Register for a night of fun on the Reunion Tower website until October 31. Tickets start at $45 and include all access to the Geo-Deck.