The University News
- Virtual Museum Tour Missing Rome? Check out the Vatican’s virtual tour of the Raphael Rooms at the Vatican Museum, 500 years after the artist’s death. The tour offers a 360-degree view of the rooms at http://www.museivaticani.va/content/museivaticani/en/collezioni/musei/stanze-di-raffaello/tour-virtuale.html.
- Met Opera Livestream Every night it is closed, the Metropolitan Opera will livestream its past performances for free. Upcoming performances include Verdi’s “Falstaff,” Mozart’s “Cosi fan tutte” and Puccini’s “Madama Butterfly.” See instructions on how to watch at https://www.metopera.org/user-information/nightly-met-opera-streams/.
- Shakespeare The Globe Theater has its plays available to rent online starting at $5.89 at https://globeplayer.tv/all. Choose from 130 plays!
- Photography Class The Professional Photographers of America is offering 1,100 classes online for free. All you have to do for access is make a free account at https://www.ppa.com/education-unlocked.
- Peloton App Get fit during this quarantine with the Peloton App! Peloton offers a 90-day free trial for live and on-demand workout videos, which include running, cycling, strength and yoga exercises.
- Virtual Game Night Missing game nights with friends? Play with your friends online in classics like Monopoly and Scrabble at https://earlyaccess.pogo.com.