Hello caf-goers, this is Hailey and Anna! Come here to find some crazy creations that you can make from food found in our one and only caf! We hope that this recipe helps get you through the last couple weeks before finally enjoying a home-cooked meal.
Prep time: 5-7 minutes
1 hamburger patty
Peas, carrots, and corn (or other desired veggies) from the salad station
1 scoop of mashed potatoes (on Wednesdays) or 1 baked potato (on Thursdays)
Milk or cream
Sprinkle of shredded cheese from salad station
- Smile at Ms. Patty
- Mash up a hamburger patty and place ground beef in a bowl
- Layer raw veggies on top
- In a separate bowl, mix mashed or baked potato with milk or cream, butter, and salt
- Add potatoes on top of veggies and beef
- Top with a layer of cheese
- Microwave for 30 seconds, and enjoy!
- *Insert cheesy pun here
Writers Hailey Guth and Anna Wilgenbusch collaborated to write this article.