- Head to the Pocket Sandwich Theatre on Feb. 14 for the Singapore Slingers’ Sweetheart Revue. Grab your dancing shoes because this 18 piece orchestra specializes in the best sounds from the 1920s-1930s. Tickets $25.
- On Feb. 15 the Fresh Paint — Pop Up Art Sale will feature artists and their art focused on graffiti and hip hop culture. This monthly event with rotating artists provides multiple opportunities for fans to grab pieces from Dallas artisans. No cover charge, 21+.
- Steel City Pops in Lower Greenville is having Free Dip Friday on Feb. 16. Choose from any of their fruity, creamy or cookie pops then get a free white, dark or milk chocolate dip with your pop.
- Join NYLO Dallas Southside for Rooftop Paint and Sip on Feb. 20. This party takes place on the rooftop of the NYLO Hotel overlooking downtown. Come paint your personal 16-by-20 inch take home masterpiece in this artist led painting class with three of DFW’s hottest artists. No previous experience necessary. Register online for $35.
- See The Grand Budapest Hotel at Alamo Drafthouse Richardson on Feb. 20. This special screening is preceded by an on-stage talk with architect Michael Gooden of M Gooden Design. Buy your $5 ticket online and get a $5 voucher for food and beverage purchase.
6. The Dallas Arboretum is offering $5 admission through Feb. 23. All month long, get a discount on admission and see the wonderful winter garden. Discount only available for tickets purchased at gate.