1. If you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate Valentine’s Day early, head to the Deep Ellum Mimosa Walk from 12-3 on Saturday afternoon. $15 if you pre-order online or $20 if you pay at the event gets you a mimosa and a special glass.
2. Audrey Hepburn fans can catch a screening of Breakfast at Tiffany’s at the Majestic Theatre Thursday night at 8. Sunglasses, coffee cup and little black dress not included. $10.
3. Also Thursday night is Central Market’s Indulge in Chocolate: A Store Stroll from 5-7 p.m. Sample both classic and unusual kinds of chocolate while learning a little about the chocolate-making process. Free if you register online.
4. The Music Hall at Fair Park is running An American in Paris until Sunday, Feb. 12, with showtimes at 1:30 or 7:30 p.m., depending on the day. Don’t miss this Tony award-winning musical about an American soldier and a mysterious girl he meets in Paris. $25.
5. The Irving Heritage House’s Vintage Valentine Tea will be Sunday, Feb. 12 from 2-4 p.m. The event will feature vintage-style tea service and table settings. Free.
6. Finally, if you’d rather stay on campus this upcoming week, the reception and award presentation for the 2017 Regional Juried Ceramics Competition in the Beatrice M. Haggerty Gallery in the Arts Village will be Monday night from 6:30-9 p.m. University of Dallas artist-in-residence and juror Virginia Marsh will present the awards and a lecture on the showcased works. Free.