1) Trade the Tower for the Reunion Tower at the Reunion Lawn Party. Live local music, food trucks and lawn games. Base of the Reunion Tower. Sept. 26. Free.
2) Unrelated to Harry, but hopefully just as entertaining, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals will take the stage at the Southside Ballroom. Jonathon Tyler opens. Sept. 25. $37.33 (including tax).
3) If seeing pictures of the Romers has got you hankering for baklava and gyros, head over to the Greek Food Festival of Dallas. Traditional dancing and a marketplace will also send you reminiscing (or anticipating) travels in the ancient country. Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church. Sept. 25-27. $6 admission.
4) Unleash your creativity and learn the art of Paper Marbling; flinging paint also balances any quickly piling essays and tests. Denton Public Library. Sept. 24. Free.
5) For fans of the legendary cowboy, enjoy the John Wayne Film Festival. Though the festival runs all weekend, a free, outdoor showing of “The Searchers” will take place for the cheapskate Wayne lover. Klyde Warren Park. Sept. 26. Free.
6) We read traditional books, so why not enjoy traditional music? Attend the Organ Recital of Michael Shake who will pair with choral groups to perform works by Bach, Hustad and more. The Episcopal Church of St. Thomas. Sept. 27. Free.