The following decisions and changes were made at the most recent meeting of the Student Government:
– Tara McCrorey and Claire Holman put up a Student Government bulletin board in the Haggar basement. Go check it out to learn more about your senators!
– Cierra Houchins traveled to SMU’s cafeteria with Aramark representatives and University of Dallas staff for the Haggar Renovations Committee to learn more about their system.
– Will Chavey was appointed chair of the Food Service Relations Committee. He will meet with Aramark to attempt to obtain more local produce in the cafeteria.
– Ricky Jackson and Alex Bachik were appointed to be co-chairs of the new Bocce Ball Court Committee. They will be maintaining the bocce ball court.
– Remember to voice your concerns to SG on the Mall on Fridays!